Barrett Street Antique Mall is housed in a 28,000 square foot, indoor climate controlled building with a large outside lot with garden, patio, and outdoor decorations. The Antique Mall and Auction Gallery are both visible off of Interstate 264, Exit 19B, Lynnhaven Parkway North. The Antique Mall is open to the public daily, weekdays and Saturdays 9-6, Sundays 12pm to 5pm and doors are open everyday of the year except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Barrett Street Antique Mall houses a 120+ dealers including:
- An in-house jeweler and clock store, who both offer sales and repair services;
- Booths of American Oak, Victorian, Mahogany, Walnut, Deco, Antique and Household Furniture that is competitively priced;
- 92 locked and lighted showcases featuring Roseville, Heisey, McCoy and Fiesta, Military Memorabilia, toys, jewelry, decoys, A-Z collectibles to peak anyone’s interest.
- Dealer’s inventory changes daily.
- Seasonal Open Houses with special sales and complimentary buffet
Hours of Antique Mall:
Monday – Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Consignments available. Contact the Antique Mall at (757) 463-8600.
Pick Up and Delivery:
Pick up and delivery service available for a below market fees.
Interested in Becoming a Dealer:
Inquire about becoming a dealer in our Antique Mall by calling (757) 463-8600. All dealers are month-to-month contracts with no lease required for showcases and booths.
Open Houses are held 8 times a year. Check back for dates.
Interested in being on the Antique Mall’s mailing list. Notifications regarding upcoming open houses are sent out via emails and postcards.