Our Auction Center is an enclosed, climate-controlled 10,000 square foot building as well as two large outdoor tents for large items and vehicle auctions. The Auction Center boasts seating for over 300, a revolving stage, a high definition camera system with six large flat screen televisions and a surround sound system, so no matter where you are seated, you are in the “front row”.
All auctions are advertised on AuctionZip.com (seller number 6870). We customarily have 200 to 300 registered bidders at an average 10-hour auction. All auctions are without reserve and we sell individual items from $10 to tens of thousands of dollars.
Find out more about how to buy or sell at one of our auctions.
BUYING AT AN AUCTION
Barrett Street conducts monthly auctions that are open to the public. Each auction is cataloged and can contain over 1,000 lots. Auctions can last up to 10 hours.
- Click Here to View our Upcoming Auctions
- Preview Day! Come preview items the day before an auction from 8am – 6pm at the Auction Center. Previews are open to the public and will help you determine which items you’re interested in.
- Download the Auction Registration Form online and have it ready for the day of the Auction!
- Bring your Auction Registration Form with you on the day of the auction and get there early.
- Barrett Street has 8 professional auctioneers with over 150 years of combined experience.
- Our auctioneers average 100 lots per hour with all lots videotaped to ensure accountability.
- Our Buyer’s Premium is 13% in addition to the final bid amount, discounted 3% for Cash and Check. We accept Visa, Mastercard,
- Cash and Check.
- Payments must be made at the time of purchase.
- All items must be removed within three days of the auction. After that you will incur storage fees.
- Delivery is available for reasonable rates, priced according to your item(s) and location.
SELLING AT AN AUCTION
Don’t waste money on storage units or live with a cluttered house – auction off those items you don’t need and make some money!
- In most cases, BSAC can come to your home, by appointment, to review the items you’d like to auction.
- Depending on the amount of items you’d like to auction we can either conduct an auction at our center or from your home.
- Items we are looking for include precious metals (pots and pans), normal household items including like-new working appliances, clothes, jewelry, collectibles, high-end antiques, outdoor furniture and tools, automobiles, boats, motors, trailers, motorcycles, and countless other items.
- One of the Barrett Street owners are always present during the pickup and inventory process. All your items will be handled with care and moved by one of our covered box trucks or trailers.
- Fees for pickup will come out of the auction proceeds, alleviating upfront costs.
- We will use our professional appraising experience to help you organize and sort which items are to be sold or consigned to the showroom, given to charity, or disposed of.
- After the auction has been conducted and all items have been accounted for, we write you a check for your percentage.